Friday 6 December 2013

new extinct birds

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LilaRubyKingShop/search?search_query=extinct&order=date_desc&view_type=list&ref=shop_search
I am growing my family of extinct birds. there is unfortunately plenty more than this. all some sad stories, but I hope a reminder to be good to the birds with have left (and their homes and their friends.)
here we have the guadalupe storm petrel, liverpool pigeon, new zealand quail, slender billed grackle, bonin thrush, chatham island fernbird, laughing owl, greak auk, robust white eye.
I'll slowly be adding them to my Etsy shop if there's one you would like but can't find, feel free to send me an email and I'll make one up especially for you.

3 comments:

  1. I love your work, especially your printed fabrics. I just found you through Pinterest to Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you both! I'm really happy you like them, and my fabric too!

    ReplyDelete